Tuesday 21 July 2009

First Contact

19/07/2009

Caught myself waking up had the vibrations, lay there and I could see through my closed eyes to my left was a man I recognize as my oldest sister’s father (who’s still alive). He looked at me and said “yeah so what I’m drunk!” “Give me a cutch” I ignored him and he went away, next I found myself waking up in a bed the room is what I now recognize as my future room (when my decoration is complete). I get up look at the bed but there is no physical body there. I don’t worry and I realize that I have just ‘woken up’ somewhere else. I get up and then sudden re-entry, no apparent cause but the vibrations are still there and I can still see through my closed eyes. A beautiful women in a red dress floats down to the left of my feet she floats past me apparently not noticing me, (more hypnagogia?). I make the vibrations faster again, next I find myself waking up in another room it’s very elegant I’m in a double bed this time with red silk curtains and red bed sheets the architecture of the room looks Indian, I decide to try floating and flying so I stand at one end of the room and float up and fly to the other side I’m all over the place (like I’m drunk) so I go through an open door there is a spiral staircase like the ones in a palace. I decided to float down them all and that familiar adrenaline rush comes through me, at the bottom of the stairs is a very large room it almost looks like a train station or a grand ballroom, there’s what I perceived as an information desk in the center it has balconies around to top of it and a glass cone glass roof, the entire floor looks like it’s marble and the walls are made of stone. There are lots of people floating around I look up at one of the balconies and hear a women crying she’s saying “why did you have to take them!” I get the sense that it’s something to do with a horse (?), the emotion from her voice is almost too much to bear and I really feel I need leave but I don’t want to, not yet.

I pluck up some courage and I say out loud “is there anyone here who wishes to speak to me?” 2 people walk (float) over they are Asian, possibly Chinese there is a man and a women both aged I guess at 35-40 the man is in a beige suit and the woman is in a Chinese dress which is red with gold detail her hair is in a bun, I get the sense that they are partners they are emitting a very bright white light I can barely see their faces, I’m nervous, the women takes my hands in hers and smiles I feel more comfortable and I feel very happy, so much so that I can’t help smiling. I ask them “is there any message you have for me?” The man smiles and says something about the present and my needs, my eyes light up I know what the message means, I thank them and they float away. It has me frustrated that I remember my entire experience but I can’t remember the most important thing! I even repeated what the man said so I wouldn’t forget it.

I go over to a wall and try to go through it to see if I can figure out where I am but I can’t get through its solid! Also it's cold it actually feels like a real stone wall! Another sudden re-entry the vibrations are still strong so I make them faster again. I appear in a corridor it looks the same as the big room I was just in (same walls and floor) I decide that I want to visit someone I know. I think of an ex-girlfriend that I haven't seen for a while, I travel no less than an inch and there is a dull thump in the center of my chest I’m being blocked! I don’t try again I just trust it’s with good reason. Another re-entry! Vibrations are still there so I speed them up, now I’m at a rock concert the music the band is playing is awesome! The guitar riffs the drums the singer, a perfect band performing a perfect song! Re-entry, Vibrations are considerably weaker now, this time I sense my second body floating above me and as I speed up the vibrations I feel them shooting up towards this body and I am traveling with them, I float straight up and turn over to face myself lying in bed. There’s something I noticed I was in a fairly light relaxation not as heavy as I put myself in maybe I don’t need to push it so far. I then float back down and re-enter I sit up and go downstairs to record these notes.

Something was familiar about this experience I was controlling the vibrations really well, remained very calm and rational. THE PATTERN!! Today is the 19th!! On the 19th of last month I did a one month patterning exercise in which I asked to experience in a month control of the vibrations and to be able to remain perfectly calm and rational. I’m going to try my best to remember what the message was. Also, there was lots of red in this experience.

I was not expecting this to happen at all since last night I had lots of alcohol and didn’t think it was possible to reach the vibratory state after alcohol. Even though it was very possible I still had no control of where I was going but I felt like I was purposely being shown these things by someone.

Where was the train station/ballroom? I find it weird that I’m ‘waking up’ in other beds, there is no sense of movement but it feels like I have just awoken from a nap in that bed. Apart from the last re-entry it didn’t really feel like I was projecting outwards I made no attempt to separate I just made the vibrations faster and then I would wake up in a bed, was I moving inwards? Who were the Chinese couple? Did they know me? More importantly what was the message they had for me? Why was I being stopped from going to my-ex? Do I still have some deep emotional feelings for her? Would I have acted irrationally seeing her again?

I have no doubt that this experience was anything but a dream. For once my left brain is agreeing with me but it still brought up something of interest “you may have been under the influence of the alcohol and the entire thing was a hallucination.” Even though it was at least 8 hours since my last alcoholic drink, it is still possible. A lot of first times were had in this experience, this is, the first time I have felt sorrow, the first time I have met non-physical entities and conversed with them. The first time I have been blocked from going somewhere I desired, the first time I have tried flying and the first time I have perceived light. This is the third major experience I have had this month I am very grateful for all of them and I know that 2 months of practicing every day has defiantly contributed towards it. I can hardly wait for the next journey.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. first spoke to you on the monroe forum... so here is another pattern, you are getting your first comment on the 19. Thank you for sharing your journal.

    Matt

    ReplyDelete