Tuesday 21 July 2009

The first major experience

11/07/2009
I decided not to practice last night as I was feeling way too tired, but this morning something amazing happened, first I was in a dream a young women stood before me, she was beautiful, what I imagined as my perfect girl. She walks away from me and speaks to another man, everything about her changes, she changes to his perfect women, it seems we are superimposing our own image of perfection onto this being, I begin to wake for some reason I try to make her appear next to me but obviously it doesn't work.

I become more awake and then the vibrations sweep over me. I decided I would have a go at controlling them I concentrated the energy on my spine and said to myself “I should have a goal, or destination”. First I thought that I had better stay in my room for the time-being (due to lack of experience). Then a voice said "I've always wanted to visit Paris" a surge of excitement rushed through me i said to myself (or to the voice) "I've always wanted to visit Egypt, that's it I WANT TO VISIT EGYPT!!" I could not control the urge. Next I saw a rushing of landscape and then desert sand I slowed and passed 2 men and a camel which was carrying something on it sides, it was morning there, (i later checked the time it would have been 9:30am in Egypt)

I could hear music, flutes and spheres (like metamusic) it is very soothing, I can feel the sand in my feet I run around in excitement screaming “I’M IN EGYPT!!!” feeling very proud of myself. I can see three big pyramids in the distance but there is something weird about my vision when I look around I can see a red banner in my vision saying call now as if it were a holiday commercial ha-ha!

I think a stray thought had me and next I found myself shooting through the stars I am at a red planet it has rings it looks like the wallpaper I have on my laptop. I look around I can still hear the relaxing music I am holding a blanket! I have no idea why, I keep hold of it and look around. Tears are running down my face as i type this the view of being in space, all my childhood dreams have come true. I snap out of my awe a little and decide to experiment, I see a distant star, it must be at least a few light years away ) I stretch towards it and I’m there in an instant, suddenly I’m spinning through space it’s very fun, It was like releasing a rubber band you have stretched over your thumb but instead of stopping at the other end of the band it comes off your thumb and spins in the air, I start to worry a little.

I think the word “home” I stop spinning but then I shoot off in the opposite (what i sensed) direction and I am heading towards another galaxy it has a weird geometric shape not like anything our scientists have seen. then I think well this isn’t working, I see a large symbol/shape in some bright creamy clouds (I've drawn it) I start to worry that I might be nearing the edge of the universe (possible?) A thought comes to me; “infallible return signal” so I think about moving my fingers on my right hand I stop (I turn?) I see what looks like our galaxy I shoot towards one arm of it (automatically) there is a flash of light and I am back in my body. I sit up, tears are running down my face in excitement and awe. I come downstairs to type these notes and still more tears of awe come, I send out a feeling of gratitude (a very big one) to my higher self and any being that helped in this experience.

Now I realize what the blanket was!! My childhood comfort blanket! Maybe this was the reason I was not so panicked and frightened, the soothing music is something I may have thought of to calm me down but i would have never thought of the blanket. and what's with the commercial banner in Egypt? Somehow I feel it's connected to the dream I had beforehand. maybe it's a lesson, you superimpose your own reality?"

Well that's about it, I hope it didn't bore you too much Wink This was the first time I had gone anywhere further than a few streets away. I learned a lot of things from this experience, among other things;

1. The urge to explore (beyond what I think is my comfortable limit) is VERY strong,
2. I may be superimposing my own images onto things (like the girl in the dream)
3. I need to be able to control my thoughts the stray thought of my screen saver picture shot me to a similar looking planet not even in our galaxy!
4. Distance really doesn’t matter (exist?)
5. Even if you’re lost and spinning through space the ‘infallible return signal’ works very well
6. I can remain fairly calm even when I am possibly thousands of light years away and use logic and reason to solve problems rather than panic blindly.

No comments:

Post a Comment